Perimeter protection with video analysis
SOLUTION: All-inclusive video anaysis
PRECISION: Detection guaranteed
ADAPTABILITY: Video qualification by alarm receiving centers and central control stations
The FoxBox consists of an “all-in-one” solution, combining the hardware “Box” with intrusion detection software. It performs the 3 essential functions of video analysis (outdoor intrusion detection), automatic transmission of alarms to the alarm receiving centers and alarm storage. The FoxBox is available with either 4, or 8 IP ports. A 4-port analog version is also available.
Discover more information about our solution FoxBox:
FoxBox is designed for all sites that need a reliable and packaged intrusion detection solution. The FoxBox solution is ideal for a project for up to 8 cameras with a resolution up to QVGA.
- Cameras: Thermal or Colour
- Camera brands: All
- Maximum number of connectable cameras and camera types for the FoxBox 4-way: 4 IP or analog cameras
- Maximum number of connectable cameras and camera types for the FoxBox 8-way: 8 IP cameras
- Maximum resolution: 800 × 600 px
- Minimum frames per second: 5
The aim is to detect an intruder in the monitored area regardless of environmental conditions as well as filtering all false alarms.
Thanks to our integration, the video of the alarm is sent instantly to alarm receiving centers or monitoring stations allowing for a quick decision and action to arrest the intruder immediately.
Efficient and powerful algorithms detect the intruder whatever their position and independent of the environmental conditions. These algorithms will also eliminate any unwanted alarms to provide an effective video alarm qualification.
Reliable and powerful solutions: Reliable detection whatever the environmental conditions.
Immediate alarm qualification: by alarm receiving centers or central control stations.
End-to-End assistance support: recommendations and expert advice, set-up assistance and training.
- Integration with the remote monitoring ecosystem
- Real-time visualisation
- Alarm replay in the form of video clips sent in “push” mode
- Ensuring an extremely low false alarm rate
- Immediate alarm verification
- Quick and easy setup
- Plug and play solution
- A dedicated interface