A car dealership in central southwestern France wants to protect its fleet of new vehicles in order to prevent their degradation and more particularly the theft of catalytic converters.
To meet this need and offer the most suitable perimeter detection solution, it is necessary to take into account the limited space available on the site and the impossibility of carrying out civil
Constraints to take into account :
- Limited customer budget
- No civil engineering possible
- Mobile solution if they expand the site
- 13 SOLARIS from 3 meters 10 beams
- 1 000 linear meters
- 2 field technicians for installation
In order to meet the customer’s needs, our teams recommended the installation of a 100% autonomous high performance solution without any civil engineering:
- The solution adopted is the SOLARIS coupled with video doubt removal with tracking option.
SOLARIS autonomous columns form a real intangible detection wall. Powered by solar panel and integrated battery, they do not require any civil engineering or wiring during installation.