The Fourment establishment encountered several security issues on its website. Indeed, many deteriorations have taken place, particularly in products stored in the open and parked in vehicles. In fact, the site security manager wanted to set up a solution that was deterrent in addition to detection. External detection must be done at the level of the fences, since the storage volumes are large and very close to the fences.
Constraints to take into account :
- The storage volumes are large and located near fences.
- The site consists of various types of fences (concrete sheet piling and welded wire mesh), round fences, cladding and two gates.
- 2 secure sliding gates
- 2,4 Safety altimeter with straight and angled flaps
- 2 Weeks installation by 2 field technicians
To meet the needs of the customer, our teams recommended installing a fence electrification system:
- The chosen solution is the SILUR 360. The SILUR systems enable the electrification of an existing fence by adding tensioned wires. They offer: repulsion, detection, anti-crossing. Every attempt to escalate, break in or cut through is analyzed and immediately generates alarm information.
- Installing a detection system on a fence does not interfere with storage rooms and does not disrupt business operations. The protection can therefore be active 24 hours a day on the entire site at low or high voltage.