A cutting-edge metalworking manufacturer, listed SEVESO and classified as critical infrastructure by the DREAL, wanted to build a new high-tech smelting plant.
Several constraints existed : a very high level of security, a large perimeter of more than 8 km.
- 28,000 m² secured within an industrial site
- 45 SOLARIS columns installed
- 5 “low voltage” technicians
- Works phase 1 : start 2010 to end 2012
- Works phase 2 : 2014 to 2016
In this context, and in order to limit civil engineering works, we proposed a solution that did not require any power cables : thanks to integrated solar panels.