The Chamber of Commerce and Industry contacted us with a view to securing an operator of a Maritime Port in Normandy, Northen France.
Several constraints had to be taken into account : the client did not want to carry out any civil engineering works and the large perimeter site (4.5 km) had to be equipped according to some environmental (salt water) and meteorological constraints (high winds).
- 4.5 km of fence secured with G-FENCE 3000
- 8 entry points protected with PORTALIS
- 2 technicians in the field
- 7 days of support for commissioning
To meet these needs, our solar-powered solutions were the most appropriate.
Consequently, two technologies were used :
- Shock detection cables : G-FENCE 3000 to intrusion attempts on the fence.
- Active infrared barriers, without civil engineering : PORTALIS, to secure entry points.