In 2024, SORHEA will launch a new MAXIBUS hub with artificial intelligence.
MAXIBUS NEO seamlessly associates SORHEA’s intrusion detection systems (infrared barriers, shock-detection cables, dual-technology detectors) with the artificial intelligence algorithms of FOXSTREAM that are embedded inside the MAXIBUS NEO.
The combination of intrusion detection and artificial intelligence in the same hub, seamlessly enhances the detection capacity of the systems operator.
The MAXIBUS-NEO centralises and analyses the information received form the various sensors and communicates it in a cyber-secure way to the associated alarm operating system.
MAXIBUS-NEO means :
A RELIABLE DETECTION
– Video analysis technology based on AI and deep learning
– Target type recognition, optimised filtering
– Classification of alerts for specific needs
– Simultaneous detection and alarm verification
– Advanced surveillance and decision-making support
– Optimised detection for each zone to be secured thanks to a combination of technologies
– Secure transmission of alarms (cybersecurity)
– Software updates to keep you at the cutting edge of security
– Simple integration
– Backward compatibility with previous products
– Remote updating
For more information, contact your sale manager.