The French prison administration wanted to detect intrusions on a sloped Gutter zone in order to monitor access to the perimeter wall as well as to prevent any objects thrown from the outside into the prison. It also wanted to protect the walkways.
One essential aspect was keeping unwanted alarms to a minimum whilst also ensuring the highest level of detection.
- 1,200 m of fence secured
- 3 technologies combined to ensure a very high level of security at the site
- 11 APIRIS, 4 MAXIRIS columns
- 6 KAPIRIS detectors
- Commissioning : 18 days / 1 technician
- Active infrared barriers, D.S.D technology : APIRIS & MAXIRIS, in order to implement an immaterial barrier and, thus, detect any attempt to cross it.
- Dual-technology detector : KAPIRIS, in order to detect any approach towards the entry points.
- Buried microwave cables : TALPA, in order to ensure detection at the Gutter-zone.