The manager of the Olympic Work site wishes to secure his site where equipment for the athletes’ village will be delivered. He wants detection at 3m near the break-in zone. Two guards will be present in the area but there is no visibility to the rest of the site. Many trucks will circulate on this site (500 / day).
Constraints to take into account :
- Installation on various supports (cladding, barbed wire, composite panels with cladding and fence)
- Supply points constraints
- 2 sites to be secured crossed by a public street: the client has installed an aerial wifi network above the street, which is used to report video and alarms from G-Fence 2400
- No infrastructure dedicated to the deployed perimetry
- 3 UG G-FENCE 2400
- 400m of installed cable
- 2 field technicians for installation
- Shock detection cables: G-FENCE 2400 coupled to the Smart Bridge which provides sensor-by-sensor information feedback via the UG on Genetec.