A company in charge of the management and maintenance of the locks of a Canadian river wants to secure and detect all the intrusions on its dams.
Several constraints must be taken into account: the flow of water limits the choice of technologies to protect the locks. In addition, the distance between each lock is too important to carry out civil engineering work.
- 13 protected sites – securing 2 platforms per site.
- 2 technicians in the field.
- 10 days of commissioning assistance.
To solve these problems, the solution of solar light curtains with radio communication is the most relevant solution.
- Active infrared barriers: SOLARIS : to form an impassable immaterial wall. The installation of these colones does not require civil engineering. In addition, these columns form a real secure mesh network.
- Alarm Information Concentrator : MAXIBUS UNIVERSAL. It makes it possible to centralize the alarm contacts of the different SORHEA products in one point, thanks to their networking. It has remote maintenance and setup functions. Here are the advantages:
– Can handle up to 800 alarm points
– Integration with the main VMS of the market: Genetec, Seetec, Milestone, etc.
– Remote maintenance: time-stamped history, real-time visualization of detectors, settings accessible by web server.
– 136 alarm relays: 8 relays + up to 8 relays x 16 expansion cards