To prevent intrusions from nearby homes, a chemical plant wanted to protect its site, which had no perimeter detection system.
The site is surrounded by a wire fence in good condition, with part of it overgrown with dense vegetation. Furthermore, the company did not wish to carry out any major civil engineering work.
- 3 MAXIRIS 3100
- 1400 metres of G-FENCE 2400
- 1 SMART BRIDGE connected to the GENETEC VMS
To meet these needs, and after studying the site, our teams proposed perimeter protection using :
- Our G-FENCE 2400 shock-detection cable, to detect intrusions as soon as they occur (cutting, climbing, etc.).
- Our MAXIRIS 3100 infrared barriers, 3 metres high and with 10 cells per direction, to create a real immaterial detection wall in dense vegetation that does not allow the installation of a shock detection cable, and to protect accesses.
- Our SMART BRIDGE integration software to establish a communication link between the concentrator and the 2400 Management Units with the GENETEC VMS already installed on the customer’s premises.