The power plant’s security manager was looking for an economic and reliable solution that did not require a lot of space to function.
Constraints to take into account :
The solution needed to take into consideration various contraints :
• Lack of space due to vegetation, footpaths, vehciles.
• Reliability in a high temperation and high humidity environment as well as extreme cold in the winter months.
• Easy integration with existing video system.
- 12 columns COLIRIS installed
- 800m secure perimeter
- 2 field technicians for installation
To meet these requirements, our pre-sales team recommened using active infrared barriers that create virtual walls of detection.
- Active infrared barrier : COLIRIS, creates a, immateriel wall of infrared and forms a secure dynamic radio mesh network to communicate the alarms.
• 2m in height
• Up to 4 active infrared cells and 16 beams that provide an impenitrable wall of detection
• Range of 100m in all weather conditions.
• Integrated heating to combat the high humidity and extreme cold.
• Pre-assembled and factory tested before shipment.