The person in charge of a garage of heavy trucks wished to protect his site of the thefts of fuel and spare parts.
To answer this need and propose the most adaptable solution for perimeter detection,it’s important to take into account the thickness of the tarmac, and make sure it is able to resist of the repeated passages of trucks. Indeed, works of civil engineering would been complicated and expensive.
- 250 m of security perimeter within the site
- 10 columns of 2m50 containing with 8 units Solaris
- 1 technician on site for the installation and set-up
To answer this problem and after study of the site, the power supply by photovoltaic panels is the most appropriate solution to limit the works to the ground, and not disturb the traffic of trucks during the installation of the detector barriers.
In fact, one technology is particulary relevant :
- Wireless Active Infrared Barrier SOLARIS : To form an impassable immaterial wall. The installation of these columns does not require civil engineering. Furthermore, these columns form a real secure meshed radio network.
- Concentrator of information of alarm : Allowed to centralize the contacts of alarms of the SORHEA various products in 1 only point, thanks to their networking.
You will found below a list of the advantages of this choice :
- Can manage up to 800 points of alarm
- Integration with the main VMS of the market: Genetec, Seetec, Milestone, etc.
- Tele-maintenance: timestamped history, real time display of detectors, accessible configurations by Web server.
- 136 relays of alarms: 8 relays + up to 8 relays x 16 cards of extensions.